I think part of the problem is that terms on eBay are invented by eBayers. I think this may even be the case with the face molds for My Twinns, for example (because I never see them mentioned anywhere else by the names appearing on eBay!). This is one of those terms that is inaccurate and may cause confusion. The dolls are technically not "white body" dolls, they are "white torso" dolls. So someone new to AGs might think the term "white body" refers to the entire doll, including the limbs (which is the first definition in the dictionary for "body"). It is more obscure to use the term "body" to refer to just the torso. It's accurate, but not common.
This isn't your fault at all--I'm just saying this since it *might* be possible for someone to make an honest mistake due to the confusing terminology that AG fans use when explaining the appearance of their older dolls (and I'm one of them! [img]redface.gif[/img] ).
Either way, the seller had no right to list something that way without knowing what s/he was talking about. It's not good for someone to just throw around terms authoritatively without knowing what they mean. You definitely have a right to complain and get your money back!
<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ November 22, 2005 10:23 PM: Message edited by: Melissa ]</font>
